Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

wizardfromoz - banned ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 The Feet

The Feet

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:40 PM

Posted 08 April 2017 - 04:21 AM

Really ?

I can scarcely believe my eyes !

One of the most friendly , informative , helpful and respectful members here appears to have been banned.

And his posts in the Linux forum were always entertaining to read ( in addition to the fine qualities mentioned above ).

His contributions were a major reason why I have visited here at least once a week , for many years .

One reason less now .

Does anyone know how to contact him ?

I would like him to know how much he will be missed here .

Edited by The Feet, 08 April 2017 - 04:25 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Mike_Walsh

Mike_Walsh

Bleepin' 'Puppy' nut..!!

• Members
  • 1,412 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:40 PM

Posted 08 April 2017 - 05:50 AM

I understand Wiz has been banned on two or three previous occasions. No doubt he'll be back.....

Check your inbox.

Mike.  :wink:

Edited by Mike_Walsh, 08 April 2017 - 06:25 AM.

Distros:- Multiple 'Puppies'..... and Anti-X 16.1

My Puppy BLOG ~~~  My Puppy PACKAGES

Compaq Presario SR1916UK; Athlon64 X2 3800+, 3 GB RAM, WD 500GB Caviar 'Blue', 32GB Kingspec PATA SSD, 3 TB Seagate 'Expansion' external HDD, ATI Radeon Xpress 200 graphics, Dell 15.1" pNp monitor (1024 x 768), TP-Link PCI-e USB 3.0 card, Logitech c920 HD Pro webcam, self-powered 7-port USB 2.0 hub

Dell Inspiron 1100; 2.6 GHz 400FSB P4, 1.5 GB RAM, 64GB KingSpec IDE SSD, Intel 'Extreme' graphics, 1 TB Seagate 'Expansion' external HDD, M$ HD-3000 'Lifecam'.

KXhaWqy.gifFQ8nrJ3.gif

#3 Havachat

Havachat

• Members
  • 1,136 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:40 PM

Posted 08 April 2017 - 06:19 AM

A Rap on the Knuckles Huh ?

Hopefully hes Back Soon , maybe its our accents that got lost in Translation / Or Trump Intervened......

Any info on the actual reason as to why ? or the Post ?

#4 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,765 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:40 AM

Posted 08 April 2017 - 01:58 PM

Any info on the actual reason as to why ? or the Post ?

As I replied in another thread asking for information.

The matter of how, when, or reasons for a ban are not open to discussion or debate by members in open forum. Facts related to actions taken are between the moderators of Bleeping Computer and the member affected.

I highly doubt anyone would like the issue of their ban discussed without their consent. For this reason we do not share any information. We take the matters of a ban quite seriously.