Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Volume mixer does nothing!!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TgxLEGENDz

TgxLEGENDz

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:27 AM

Posted 07 April 2017 - 12:18 AM

so ever since i started using my mixamp pro my windows 10 volume mixer doesnt do anything. I open it up and i select my mixamp pro in the little drop down menu. The volume works but when i adjust the sliders nothing happens. even when i slide them all the way to zero the volume stays the same. the only way to change the volume is either with the app im using or the dial on the mixamp. which causes problems because the dial adjusts the volume for EVERYTHING and not all apps have adjustments for volume built into them so i cant adjust the volume of individual apps

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 FreeBooter

FreeBooter

• Members
  • 3,137 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:27 PM

Posted 07 April 2017 - 01:20 AM

Please visit your computer manufacturer website to install latest audio card driver.

Share your knowledge. Its a way to achieve immortality.
- Dalai Lama

#3 TgxLEGENDz

TgxLEGENDz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:27 AM

Posted 07 April 2017 - 01:41 AM

Please visit your computer manufacturer website to install latest audio card driver.

manufacturer of what? motherboard?Mix amp?  I built the computer myself and it does not have an audio card. the mixamp is plugged into the pc via USB cable.

#4 FreeBooter

FreeBooter

• Members
  • 3,137 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:27 PM

Posted 07 April 2017 - 02:01 AM

Mixamp manufacturer.

Share your knowledge. Its a way to achieve immortality.
- Dalai Lama

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users