Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Malware Infected computer very deeply

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TreSway

TreSway

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:52 AM

Posted 06 April 2017 - 07:25 PM

My computer has been affected by a multitude of viruses and malware. The processes associated are Win32/ Rundas

another one called Dataup.exe, before I uninstalled Google Chrome there was a russian redirect that would redirect my google searches to

a Russian one called nora.rambler.ru. Also whenever I try to download antimalware or adware cleaner or other antivirus programs, I  get a

"The requested resources is in use" which basically is blocking me from installing antivirus programs. It doesn't do this on all software (softeware that doesn't have to do with antivirus). Not sure how to handle this one.. one of the most difficult I've come across.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TreSway

TreSway
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 06 April 2017 - 08:21 PM

#3 iMacg3

iMacg3

Bleepin' PowerPC G3

• Malware Study Hall Senior
  • 1,774 posts
  •  

Posted 07 April 2017 - 08:53 AM

What OS is the infected computer?

From another computer, try downloading the antivirus setup file to a USB flash drive or CD/DVD. Transfer it to the infected computer and run the setup program. Try running Malwarebytes or CCleaner.

Regards, iMacg3

If I do not reply to your malware removal topic in 48 hours, please send me a PM. 

"Do, or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users