Have you checked the disk in Windows Explorer to ensure that it's not there?
When you use the CD writing wizard, it will eject the disk when it's done - did it eject for you?
How did you send it to the CD? Was it a shortcut or the actual file?
Here's how I do it:
1) Insert blank CD in the CD Writer drive
2) Cancel out of the autoplay popup that comes up.
3) Find the actual file (not a shortcut) and right click on it.
4) Select "Send to...", and then select the CD writer drive
5) Follow the CD writing wizard
6) When the disk pops out - check it in Windows Explorer to ensure that the data is there
If this doesn't work, just tell you boss "Darned Windows - stupid thing is crashing on me again! It's probably something to do with the registered dlls, but it'll take some research to fix it. I'll let you know when I've figgered it out." This usually confuses the heck out of a person who has no clue about what a dll is, or why they have to be registered! And it'll give you time to look into the problem!
My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able. - John
(my website: http://www.carrona.org/
)**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack
. ** If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.
<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.