Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How to make PC logon with serial no.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Shib

Shib

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 06 April 2017 - 01:59 AM

HI Everyone,

I am looking for a program which would allow me to login to my pc once i put valid serial key/serial no.

The serial key/no. would valid until the last of every month and a new key can be generated for the particular month.

Actually i want to restrict my user to use the computer until or unless they submit some documents on 1st day of every month to me.

Thats why i want this kind of program. Once they provide me the required documents then i would share the new serial key/no with them and they can use that serial no for the whole month.

Again on the first of next they would submit the required documents to me and then i would share the new serial no to them to access their PC.

I hope i made my points clear.

Thank you in advance.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 YouveGotVirus

YouveGotVirus

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:24 AM

Posted 29 April 2017 - 09:56 AM

Hi,

I'm sorry you have not received any public replies to your question. To me it sounds like you need some custom software developed for your specific requirements. Have you tried reaching out to developers on the freelancing sites like https://www.upwork.com/?vt_cmp=249489065&vt_adg=19670625305&vt_src=google&vt_kw=upwork&vt_device=c&gclid=CjwKEAjw85DIBRCy2aT0hPmS1jkSJAC1m9UvRjX4P_3uDVSgnUGZjPQS0i3vjU5Add-EoHh-XSB-QxoCgiLw_wcB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users