My Windows keeps BSOD frequently. It happens when I play games, watching video, browsing web pages.. or even doing nothing.
The error was mostly MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. but sometimes were HARDWARD_FAULT_PAGE, UNCORRECTABLE_PAGE, CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT, etc.
I've attached the SysnativeFileCollectionApp. The PERFMON was useless as the application kept hunging without any response.
· OS - Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista ?
· x86 (32-bit) or x64 ?
· What was original installed OS on system?
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)?
FULL RETAIL VERSION
· Age of system (hardware)
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS?
2-3 years, and no
Intel i7 4790K, 4.00GHz
· Video Card
Nvidia GeForce GTX 970
· MotherBoard - (if NOT a laptop)
· Power Supply - brand & wattage (skip if laptop)
Can't remember now
· Laptop or Desktop?