Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I Think I Gotta RAT Please Help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 bobby01

bobby01

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:06 AM

Posted 03 April 2017 - 03:01 PM

Now here are my concerns.  The creator of the exploit who crypted the backdoor into the exploits dll specializes in VT, or as he likes to put it, "it's like opening a box, inside of a box, then using your box to execute scripts to control the box you are inhabiting."  That's how he explained it when he was describing how his exploit creates a virtual box inside Roblox, where we could then pass on LUA scripts from his box to be executed by the server.  I used to have lot of respect for this guy, and was actually pretty close to him, even shared the same discord for a while, so it really surprised me when he RATed everyone.  Now, my concern is, that windows explorer error didn't occur before I got sploited, it started recently right after I injected the dll into roblox process for the first time. So, I guess my question or concern is, even though the log files look normal is there a more indepth scan we can do just to be 100% sure?  I have heard through the grapevine, from others in our game exploiting community, that he was using tool like blackshades or darkcomet.  Is there any scan we can do a scan to see if I'm infected with something like that?  I know how my computer normally functions, its really fast, games never lose fps under 23, I can be running a highend game, switch out from game to desktop, to chrome with very little slowing down in the process, now after I injected that dll, my computer runs a lot slower than normal, and sometimes low end roblox games freeze up and skip frames down to 7 fps, this never happened before.  Anyways thanks for all your help so far. I appreciate it

with the uac sounds for no obvious reasons, refreshing desktops etc........thats the exact behavior I noticed on my system. Especially when running a cleanup tool, as soon as I click "clean infection" my desktop refreshes. So theres a hacker sitting there with remote access blocking my actions. How do you disconnect the access ??

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bobby01

bobby01
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:06 AM

Posted 03 April 2017 - 03:25 PM

THe site is saying my FRST logs are too long to post, and to shorten my post??

And theres no option to upload an attachment?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users