Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Sooooo.... Yeah.... I Hard Bricked my Tablet...

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Viking_Tom

Viking_Tom

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:11 PM

Posted 02 April 2017 - 07:06 PM

Hi everybody, I'm Tom and recently I wanted to flash a stock rom on my Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 YT3-X50F but I accidently flashed a YT3-850F instead of YT3-X50F and it completely messed up my tablet the screen is black but when I hold Power + Vol up it vibrates and restarts like it would normally but yeah as I said the screen is completely black and I don't know what to do I don't even know if I can boot into recovery mode when it's like this.... I really hope you guys can help me because I got this tab for my birthday and I don't want my parents to think I can't take care of my stuff.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 24,045 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:11 PM

Posted 02 April 2017 - 08:08 PM

I recommend you post your question in a android specific forum for the Yoga here. There is a thread on unbricking the Yoga 3 here.

#3 Viking_Tom

Viking_Tom
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  

Posted 03 April 2017 - 12:45 PM

It doesn't look like there's any fix for my tablet on there (X50F) the fix you sent me was for the 850F and I know for a fact that there's a difference in unbricking those two but I don't know about unbricking a hard bricked tablet...

#4 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 24,045 posts
  •  

Posted 03 April 2017 - 01:16 PM

Correct, I was just pointing to a thread where they do have solutions to a bricked computer. Did you start a thread on that forum explaining your problem?

#5 Viking_Tom

Viking_Tom
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  

Posted 03 April 2017 - 01:19 PM

Yes and I'm about to go check if i got any response

#6 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 24,045 posts
  •  

Posted 03 April 2017 - 01:29 PM

If you do find a solution please post an update on this thread. Thanks Because you flashed a different version I am afraid recovery may not be possible but I may be wrong. It may be required to send it back to Lenovo.

#7 Viking_Tom

Viking_Tom
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  

Posted 03 April 2017 - 04:35 PM

Yeah im getting closer and closer but i got an error while using qfil to flash a stock fm on it something like Download Failsahara Fail... trying to find a solution

#8 Viking_Tom

Viking_Tom
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  

Posted 07 November 2017 - 08:35 AM

7 months later and still no solution...

#9 Platypus

Platypus

• 14,710 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:11 AM

Posted 08 November 2017 - 01:57 AM

That's unfortunate, but thanks for keeping us in the loop anyway!

Top 5 things that never get done:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users