Download Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit Supplement from here
Once you have downloaded the tool (contained in a .zip folder), you will need to extract the contents. We recommend extracting to your desktop.
To extract the files, locate the zipped folder that you want to unzip (extract) files or folders from. To unzip all the contents of the zipped folder, press and hold (or right-click) the folder, select Extract All, and then follow the instructions. Save them on your desktop
After the files are extracted, double-click the mbar.cmd file. If you are unsure which file this is, try double-clicking both files named mbar - only one of them will run.
Update the Database, then click on Next, then on Scan.
- Let it completes its scan (this can take a while);
- Once the scan is done, make sure that every item is checked, and click on the Cleanup button (a reboot might be required);
- After that (and the reboot, if one was required), go back in the mbar folder and look for a text file called mbar-log-TODAY'S-DATE.txt;
- Copy/paste the content of that log in your next reply;
Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.
Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.
- Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
- Make sure that under Optional Scans, there is a checkmark on Addition.txt.
- Press Scan button.
- It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
- The tool will also produce another log (Addition.txt ). Please attach this to your reply.
No request for help throughout private messaging will be attended.
If I have helped you, consider making a donation to help me continue the fight against Malware!