Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I need Help Please. I have been Ratted/hacked

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 bobby01

bobby01

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:45 AM

Posted 02 April 2017 - 02:55 PM

I have been hacked and I dont know what to do. Im sure there are remote access tools installed but im also worried about my Bios being hacked.

I began to notice system changes and recieving notifications that Norton wasnt enabled, windows repeatedly asking if I trusted this publisher (Norton). Norton stopped working though it seemed to be on. Also instead of showing the dates/update definitions were created it always says "current". Ran many tools that may find some malware but the moment I click "clean" said infections, my desktop reloads and re-running the cleanup tool shows same infection. Hacker used to enjoy blinking my icons, or reloading them numerous times throughout the day.

When my system loads, theres a flashing underscore in the top left corner of my screen. I have no control of my Bios's boot order configuration. I have to manually press action keys in order to utilize other boot options.

At first I would run the avast antirootkit tool which would find and fix numerous malware etc. Then it began to find locked files and report unknown MBR code. I also ran Rkill which would find my security center turned off along with other services.After using these tools to try and rid my computer of the person whos hacking me, and his tools, thats when I was hit with something I dont understand, cant deal with. please help

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users