Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Fidelity Communications

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cryptist

cryptist

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:16 PM

Posted 02 April 2017 - 06:28 AM

This is my first forum post, so I didn't know what to write about I noticed there wasn't anything so far said about my current ISP. Unfortunately, for certain reasons, I live in a more rural town with only 3000 people in a very rural state. Fidelity Communications has the best internet service in the town. AT&T only has DSL which is at like 700kbps. Fidelity Comm, I get 100mbps and they provide 200+mbps or little higher download or so as well.

It's a cable company, so.. I am not sure how I would rate them, they are very expensive, I've seen cheaper providers but it's the best one you can get in this small town. Anyway, anybody else use them? They have decent tech support, they get to me or respond to me when I have issues. They're not always up, but neither is the power due to the weather. I get disappointed with them, when the power goes off I have a generator that kicks on, and even then, the cable is still down!

Anyway, it's the best company I've encountered so far in this state. I am interested in what other opinions there are about the isp. Anybody else? :P

Edited by cryptist, 02 April 2017 - 06:29 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 54,291 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:16 PM

Posted 02 April 2017 - 06:53 AM

FWIW:  http://broadbandnow.com/Fidelity-Communications .

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users