Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I think I have a large number of viruses..

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Stormzeey

Stormzeey

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:53 AM

Posted 01 April 2017 - 01:40 AM

I got tricked into joining someone's teamspeak server but when I joined it disconnected me and gave me a message saying "You must update your audio driver, here is the link to the latest update: teamspeakupdates.com" I downloaded the file on there and nothing happened. At that moment I knew I got bleeped.. I ran the file on virustotal and got this: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/c4ca65661561d2080b9cb9564cbdfa6771aa9e6b0d74f0dbd06952d4a5d93d09/analysis/1491024208/ my pc is now running slow and every time I log onto my pc the program steam gets deleted/replaced and I can't load up steam. I have already ran many virus scans and got nothing.. I tried using malwarebytes, windows defender, avast, bitdefender and microsoft security essentials. I am very bleeped rn and have no idea what to do :^) please help ^-^

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Stormzeey

Stormzeey
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 01 April 2017 - 01:45 AM

Yeah, my computer is running slow af right now. Pretty sad that my pc is bleeped :^)

#3 Stormzeey

Stormzeey
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 01 April 2017 - 02:45 AM

bump, please help before my pc goes to bleep xd

#4 Hareen

Hareen

• Members
  • 157 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:23 PM

Posted 01 April 2017 - 03:53 AM

Try doing a system restore to an earlier point, if that is not possible or did not solve your issue, do the following:

Install avast and update it.

Under scans there will be an option for boot time scan do that.

If any windows files got deleted repair the windows using the USB or DVD you have. 

You can follow the instructions here for the same.

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-perform-a-startup-repair-in-windows-7-2626170

#5 iMacg3

iMacg3

Bleepin' PowerPC G3

• Malware Study Hall Senior
  • 1,770 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:53 AM

Posted 01 April 2017 - 12:19 PM

Download ccleaner and install it. scan your computer with it and delete any malicious files that it finds.

Regards, iMacg3

If I do not reply to your malware removal topic in 48 hours, please send me a PM. 

"Do, or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users