Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

does erunt work on windows10

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tony007

tony007

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:53 AM

Posted 31 March 2017 - 07:41 PM

I am using erunt on windows10 all I can say is it seems to work better than system restore.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,602 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:53 AM

Posted 01 April 2017 - 07:35 AM

ERUNT is a fantastic utility for backing up your registry. Two additional methods:

Click on START - RUN and type: Regedit (press ENTER). On the menu bar click on file, then export, choose where you want to save it, then enter a name for it in the box titled: File Name. At bottom put a tick in "All", then click on save. If you ever want to restore the saved version, just IMPORT it.

Disk Imaging software. IMO the best backup method there is and one that should be used by EVERYONE.

#3 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,608 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:53 PM

Posted 01 April 2017 - 09:41 AM

Another good program for backing up the registry is  Tweaking.com's Registry Backup.

Play the video below for operating instructions.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users