So basically this started happening after first upgrading to Win10 some time ago. I the reinstalled Win10 (fresh) for a while and it all seemed ok for a short while. Now more and more often my computer freezes making me have to reboot 2 or 3 times after logging into Windows. Sometimes also freezes on login screen. Usually mouse moves but I cant click or touch anything.
· OS - Windows 10
· x64 ?
· What was original installed OS on system? -> Win 10
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? -> NO
· Age of system (hardware) -> Varies but Mainboard is some years, GPU is newest that is 1,5 years
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? -> Less then a year
· Video Card
· MotherBoard - (if NOT a laptop)
· Power Supply - brand & wattage (skip if laptop) -> Thermaltake Toughpower 750W
· System Manufacturer
· Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom)
· Laptop or Desktop? -> Desktop
Capture shows Event Viewer errors from just before last crash. (I have to press reset button).
Creating a system Diagnostics report takes forever I see. Been going at it for 5 minutes now. Posting this now so my comp dont crash in between. Comp has been running for 1 hour straight now. Sometimes can work for several hours. Seems problem is related to startups.