Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 veronikaka

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Local time:10:32 PM

Posted 04 September 2006 - 09:02 PM

Heya there,

First time user to this site so be gentle :thumbsup:

One of my queries with this software is saving actions. Is it possible?

Id like to make my post production work much quicker. Say if i use the unsharpen mask function for ALL of my pics at the same percentage, and also add a certain amount of colour to ALL pics, is there a way of doing this to all open pics by saving this to one action?

I have read about it using another photoshop vresion, but the actions button isnt available on Elements 2.0, (as far as i am aware).

Was wondering if there is a way to de-select multiple sections of a photograph when using the magic wand.

I'm having a few dramas when inserting backgrounds into photographs.

Is there a way to de-select a certain area of a photo once you have pressed 'select similar'? At the moment, i have to de-select individually.

There must be a faster process?????

Thoughts? Comments? Help? :flowers:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 stevealmighty

Bleepin' WormBreath

• Members
  • 2,629 posts
  • Local time:06:32 AM

Posted 07 September 2006 - 01:25 PM

Hi veronikaka!

I'm not sure about saving the actions. I know that you can save them in Photoshop, but I'm unfamiliar with the ins and outs of elements.

As far as deselecting a portion of the background once you've already selected something, try choosing a lasso or magic wand tool, then hold " alt " while using the tool to subtract from the selection (also can hold " shift " while using a tool to add to the selection). Try the wand tool first (if it's available in elements). Click just once, and if the results are undesirable, then press ctrl+Z (edit>undo) to undo your last action.

Hope this helps!
War produces veterans, wounded both physically and mentally. They have sacrificed for us.....and it is now our job to help these veterans, as they have already helped us in ways we will never know, in ways that we cannot fathom, and in ways that we take granted every day.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users