Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need Help! Possible DDoS!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ultima2448

ultima2448

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:02 AM

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:39 PM

Hello, Ive been having an issue for over a year now and have tried many methods to remedy this problem.  Random devices on my network will start using all the bandwidth and making gaming/streaming movies unplayable.  It's mostly intermittent, but can last for long periods of time, as well.  Have tried 3 different routers, all with the same problem.  I look at the logs on my router and see teardrop attacks very frequently, that conincide with unusable internet.  The IP for the attack can be in completely different place each time, the latest one was a house in south america( I'm in arkansas) and have traced them to over in the UK and other continents.  Ill provide whatever information someone would need if I could just get some help with this issue before it gives me a stroke!  thanks :)

Edited by ultima2448, 30 March 2017 - 04:56 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users