Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello everyone!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TheCyxth

TheCyxth

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 30 March 2017 - 03:24 PM

I new to forums and have no idea how or where to post my issue. ive read the rules and regulations for the site and am afraid to post anything because i dont want to do it incorrectly. Help!

Edited by TheCyxth, 30 March 2017 - 03:25 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,464 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:17 PM

Posted 30 March 2017 - 06:25 PM

Welcome to BC !

Don't worry too much about where it goes, one of the jobs of moderators is moving topics to where they are most likely to get effective help. But !

If you have an operating system problem then post in the section for your OS, if it is a malware problem start by posting in the 'Am I infected?' section, if it is a hardware problem then either internal or external hardware.

Always include at least the make and model of your computer and what operating system you are using, and describe your problem as well as you can. This makes life much easier to help.

We are here to try to help so don't worry about it, pick whateveer seems the most relevant section to you and make a post.

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users