I'm getting regular BSODs when playing DOTA. The error message is usually related to memory corruption, although they seem to be getting weirder as time goes on, perhaps leading me to believe it is a motherboard issue. I have 2x16GB DDR4 RAM, and I've tested them each in isolation on memtest, both passed. When I tested them together, the test stopped functioning after an hour - no error, it just literally stopped doing anything.
- Gigabyte X99M-Gaming 5 Intel X99 (Socket 2011) DDR4 Micro ATX Motherboard
- EVGA BQ 850W 80 Plus Bronze Semi Modular Power Supply
- Intel i7-5820K 3.30GHz (Haswell-E) Socket LGA2011-V3 Processor - Retail (BX80648I75820K)
- G.skill 32GB(16GBx2) G.SKILL Trident Z DDR4 PC24000 3000MHz C15 Kit - F4-3000C15D-32GTZ
- Inno3D GeForce GTX 980 "iChill Herculez X4 Air Boss Ultra" 4096MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card (C98U-1SDN-M5DNX)
Edited by tbigfish, 31 March 2017 - 03:48 AM.