Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I need your help!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kdenton65

kdenton65

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:17 PM

Posted 29 March 2017 - 02:15 PM

I am absolutely hopeless with photo editing. I don't own Photoshop (can't afford it anyway) or any other software of my own. I just use what is available online when I need to. I have 2 pictures that are awful and I tried to do something with them using a couple of the apps online. But I just couldn't do anything with them.
One of them was taken in low light and is very dark and grainy. The other one is of me with my son and I look absolutely aweful. That one definitely needs some airbrushing!
Would someone here be willing to take a look at them and see if you would like to take a shot at them? I would appreciate the help very much!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sanji321

Sanji321

• Banned Spammer
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:17 AM

Posted 04 April 2017 - 03:56 AM

Where are your pictures? 

If you don't own Photoshop and are not expert in this software, then you can get this task done by any freelancer or any clipping path service provider. They will do the task as you demand.

#3 ranchhand_

ranchhand_

• Members
  • 1,654 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:17 PM

Posted 05 April 2017 - 04:49 PM

An excellent, free, photo editing program is Gimp (Gimp.org, just Google it). Also, a lot depends on the quality of the original photo that you have; if it is poor quality you can clean it up a bit and make it better, but the photo editor can only work with what it is given.

Help Requests: If there is no reply after 3 days I remove the thread from my answer list. For further help PM me.

#4 kdenton65

kdenton65
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:17 PM

Posted 05 April 2017 - 06:45 PM

Where are your pictures? 

If you don't own Photoshop and are not expert in this software, then you can get this task done by any freelancer or any clipping path service provider. They will do the task as you demand.

Thank you. Where would I find either of those? I'm having trouble figuring out how to upload one of the pictures here. Looks like my only option is to copy from a url?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users