Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

LG Optimus D415 frozen at Tmobile Splash Screen

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 iKokomo

iKokomo

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:23 AM

Posted 29 March 2017 - 11:54 AM

Whenever I start up my LG Optimus D415 it shows the LG logo, then goes to the Tmobile screen and freezes there. It stays there forever until I pull out the battery or it dies. 
I can't seem to find a way around this. Is there a fix? If not, does anyone have the stock OS that I can flash onto this device? 

I did the Turn off your device. Hold Power button + volume down reset and while it said it resetted, it still freezes at the one screen, LG logo.
I believe the only way to fix this is to have either the stock Rom or a modified one that will run. 

Does anyone have this? 

Thanks!!

I am new at this so I may need some help doing this :)

Edit: Moved topic from Cell Phones to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 britechguy

britechguy

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt

• 7,534 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:23 AM

Posted 29 March 2017 - 12:34 PM

iKokomo, I had a very similar problem with an LG Optimus V, and it took me a long while to solve because I hadn't installed a custom backup on the device.  If you have, you're ahead of the game.

In any case, I would strongly suggest you take a look on some of the Android-dedicated forums, and specifically, their device forums such as:

https://androidforums.com/forums/android-devices.3543/

https://www.xda-developers.com/  (which has a device search on its home page)

or similar.  Doing a web search on "unbrick" along with your device's actual model number (which can usually be found behind the battery) or with the name you used in the subject of this topic will usually turn up a lot of useful information.

As much as I love BleepingComputer if you're looking for "heavy duty" and device-specific support in situations such as yours you'll get more traction, and much more in-depth expertise, elsewhere.

Brian AKA Bri the Tech Guy (website in my user profile) - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1803, Build 17134 

In a modern society where everyone thinks their opinion deserves to be heard nothing annoys me more than individuals who mistake their personal preferences for fact.

~ Commenter TheCruyffGurn on the The Guardian website, 8/13/2014

#3 alexoler

alexoler

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:23 PM

Posted 02 April 2017 - 11:47 AM

As you have rooted it i would recommend looking into the stock android

here is a link i found for you

https://www.andromods.com/download-files/stock-firmware-rom-tmobile-lg-optimus-l90.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users