Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Safe Mode not accept password windows 10 Pro.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 neneka

neneka

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:35 AM

Posted 29 March 2017 - 09:56 AM

first this is my bad I tried to enter the safe-mode because I want to do the clean install of my graphic driver and after I boot my computer into safe mode and I enter M$

password it not work, and  I can't exit the safe mode because every time I restart the windows it get back to safe mode again.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,602 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:35 PM

Posted 29 March 2017 - 09:59 AM

In the search box type msconfig (and then press ENTER). On the boot tab, uncheck Safe Mode and on the General Tab make sure Normal Startup is checked. Then reboot.

#3 neneka

neneka
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:35 AM

Posted 29 March 2017 - 10:03 AM

In the search box type msconfig (and then press ENTER). On the boot tab, uncheck Safe Mode and on the General Tab make sure Normal Startup is checked. Then reboot.

Thank you but ,At this moment I can only type the password  because I am stuck in the safe mode right now.

I can't boot to the normal windows.

#4 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,602 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:35 PM

Posted 29 March 2017 - 10:42 AM

Do the above in safe mode.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users