Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello Bleeping Computer! Android8888 member presentation

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Android8888

Android8888

• Malware Response Team
  • 84 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:17 PM

Posted 27 March 2017 - 04:39 PM

Hello everyone. :)

I am Portuguese and I'm a great enthusiast in IT and computers, specially in malware removal. Since I discovered and became a member of SpywareInfo Forum in April 2013, I acquired a great interest and enthusiasm in learning to help users get rid of malware.

Over the last four years I have devoted many hours to study and learn the techniques of removing malware from computers with Windows OS and today I am a proud Helper at SpywareInfo Forum and also a Trusted Advisor at Malwarebytes Forum.

All this would not have been possible without the excellent teachers such as Rocket Grannie, cnm, TheJoker, Budfred, screen317, nasdaq, among others.

Today I became a member of the Bleeping Computer forums to continue to help others and also to learn, because the progression is the result of the sharing of knowledge.

My thanks to all who make possible the existence of these forums.

Android8888

Proud graduate of SpywareInfo

Member of UNITE - Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

Tavira - Here's where I live!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 13,100 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:17 AM

Posted 27 March 2017 - 10:26 PM

Hi :welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

As a new member be sure to read the Welcome to Bleeping Computer! Guide and the following...

For Linux users.

Best regards,
The BC Staff

Arch Linux .

Come join the fun, chat to Bleeping computer members and staff in real time on Discord.

The BleepingComputer Official Discord Chat Server!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users