1) Windows 7
2) Cannot put computer into Safe Mode
3) Cannot open System Restore
4) Cannot open RKill (have tried them all - claims its already running on the computer)
5) Task Manager / Applications show 2 client windows running
6) When booting the computer the computer is requesting to choose myself or another party to open windows
7) Can run Microsoft Security Essentials And ADWCleaner (previously installed on the computer)
8) Cannot run Malwarebytes or SpyHunter (both previously installed on the computer)
9) Can run Hitman Pro - installed on computer
10) Installed and ran Zemana Antimalware
11) Ran RogueKiller (previously installed on the computer)
12) Cannot run SpyBot Search & Destroy (previously installed on computer)
***Update 3/27/17*** 3pmEDT
After 5 scans of the Zemana Antimalware it has finally detected "parts" of this virus -
It detected and quarantined the following 2 files -
1) ct.exe - c:\users\thomas\appdata\local\microlabs\ct.exe
2) ntuserlitelist - c:\users\thomas\appdata\local\ntuserlitelist
The very instant I clicked on "next" to remove these 2 files my computer when into reboot mode.
After getting the green "Welcome" screen I waited a painfully long (at least) 5 minutes starring at a
totally black screen until the computer eventually opened Windows. Again it asked me to either choose
myself or another user upon opening which tells me something is still wrong. Once into windows I still
cannot activate RKill, Malwarebytes, Eset, etc. Still cannot enter into Safe Mode nor activate System Restore.
I await your help. Thank You.
Edited by playwiffme, 27 March 2017 - 02:10 PM.