Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Internet explorer with windows 10

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ggeorgea

ggeorgea

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:05 AM

Posted 26 March 2017 - 07:02 PM

Hey Guys

I am in desperate need of help to resolve an issue that is driving this old fella absolutely stupid.

I have internet explorer 11 with windows 10.

I have everything possible to get favourites bar and command bar to work but they remain greyed out.

Can anybody please help as i am going insane

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 FreeBooter

FreeBooter

• Members
  • 3,137 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:05 AM

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:29 PM

You can reset Internet Explorer settings to what they were when Internet Explorer was first installed on your PC. This can be useful for troubleshooting problems that may be caused by settings changed after installation. Note that resetting Internet Explorer isn't reversible, and all previous settings are lost after reset.

1. Close all Internet Explorer windows. Select the Tools button, and then select Internet options.
  2. Select the Advanced tab, and then select Reset.
  3. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, select Reset.
  4. When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, select Close, and then select OK. Restart your PC to apply changes.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users