Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Compromised Brower Integrity(Browser virus).

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 MuhammadMohtashim

MuhammadMohtashim

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:40 AM

Posted 25 March 2017 - 06:22 AM

Any Tips for these?

Key Found:  HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\softonic.com
Key Found:  HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\thinix-wifi-hotsp
Key Found:  HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\softonic.com
Key Found:  HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\thinix-wifi-hotspot.
Key Found:  [x64] HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\softonic.com
Key Found:  [x64] HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\thinix-wifi-hot
Key Found:  [x64] HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\softonic.com
Key Found:  [x64] HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\thinix-wifi-hotspo

Chrome pref Found:  [C:\Users\Mohtasim\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web data] - ask.com
Chrome pref Found:  [C:\Users\Mohtasim\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web data] - thinix-wifi-hotspot.en.softonic.com
Chrome pref Found:  [C:\Users\Mohtasim\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web data] - feed.sonic-search.com
Chrome pref Found:  [C:\Users\Mohtasim\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web data] - aol.com
Chrome pref Found:  [C:\Users\Mohtasim\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Secure Preferences ] - hxxp://%66%65

By AdwCleaner  by Malwarebytes.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 satchfan

satchfan

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,658 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:40 AM

Posted 25 March 2017 - 06:53 AM

Hello MuhammadMohtashim and welcome to Bleeping Computer.

You have posted in multiple forums which is not fair on the volunteers who offer their free time and, can also lead to confusion for you if you receive conflicting advice.

As it appears that you have asked for help here, please either report to Malwarebytes forum that you have asked for help here and ask them to close the topic or, if you prefer, I’ll close the topic here.

Please inform me when you have made a decision.

Satchfan

My help is always free of charge. If you are happy with the help provided, if you wish you can make a donation to buy me a beer.

#3 MuhammadMohtashim

MuhammadMohtashim
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:40 AM

Posted 25 March 2017 - 07:00 AM

Oh, I am sorry. I didn't know that the  two forums are related. It is just that I have my engineering mids from next week, so I really need this to go as soon as possible and I guess posting to more than one place would get me answers more quickly. I even wanted to post on LinusTechTips. 
​I guess, you can close this thread then because it is the latter of the two.
thankyou.

#4 satchfan

satchfan

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,658 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2017 - 07:22 AM

Thank you for replying.

Good luck with your engineering mids and with your computer.

I'll close this topic but you know where we are if you have further problems.

Satchfan

My help is always free of charge. If you are happy with the help provided, if you wish you can make a donation to buy me a beer.

#5 satchfan

satchfan

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,658 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2017 - 07:22 AM

It appears that this issue is resolved, therefore I am closing the topic. If that is not the case and you need or wish to continue with this topic, please send me or any Moderator a Personal Message (PM) that you would like this topic re-opened.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users