Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hotmail/outlook

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Beel

Beel

• Members
  • 403 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:46 PM

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:01 PM

It appears the above is down or hacked. I have not been able to log in for some time today & I am not impressed one little bit as I have some important emails to send. Any ideas for another email system which is far better than Outlook crap.. Tanks for any ideas 

Edited by Beel, 21 March 2017 - 01:02 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 x64

x64

• Members
  • 352 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:46 PM

Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:53 PM

There is an intertmittent outage at the moment.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/03/21/microsoft_skype_outlook_onedrive_xbox_outage/

So much for the race to the cloud!

x64

#3 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 5,813 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:46 PM

Posted 21 March 2017 - 06:26 PM

G'day Beel,

I use GMAIL as my secondary email account.

I can access it anywhere in the world there is signal.

It has never failed me

It does take a bit of messing around with to get used to it.......but it is well worth it.

I have not used a hotmail or a yahoo account for years.....and have no intention of ever going back.

Brian

ps...how is Ireland treating you ?

Edited by Condobloke, 21 March 2017 - 06:27 PM.

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  

fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

Microsoft gives you Windows, Linux gives you the whole house...

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

#4 Beel

Beel
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 403 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:46 PM

Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:44 AM

Okay thanks to you both for the help and info. Will give Gmail a try. As far as the treatment in Ireland Brian it is blimmin cold & wet. I believe your part of the world is getting some nasty weather as well mate. Hope all is okay in Condo country?

#5 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 5,813 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:46 PM

Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:49 AM

:thumbsup2: to Gmail.

As for Condo....I have had seriously better millenniums ....long story.

If I could you join you in Irish coldness....I would do it in a snap. Overnight.

Family. :thumbdown:.

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  

fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

Microsoft gives you Windows, Linux gives you the whole house...

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users