Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

i need to set a custom resolution on my dual display

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 GhostStar

GhostStar

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:29 AM

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:42 PM

HI. im new here so sorry if wrong thread. ok anyways.

i have a triple monitor setup but only have two of them working right now because of other reasons i will have fixed soon. but i have a problem with the resolution of the two side monitors. they are 1024x1280 and the middle monitor is 1920x1080. well i have the two side monitors flipped portrait style and the LCD display of the side monitors are the exact same height as the center monitor. this is really convenient and has allowed me to set them up a nice way. but i have a problem with the two side monitors. they are the same height physically but the resolution heights are not the same (1280 vs 1080)

my video card is a AMD radeon rx 480 4gb oc edition

i have tried programs like powerstrip and custom resolution utility but i cant get it to work.

the stretching of this 1280 height is causing distortion. as you can see the LCD displays are the exact same height. the lines at the top of the screen line up, but as you go further down they get more distorted and dont match up at all

my goal is to change the resolution of the side monitor to Nx1080 so it will line up with my center monitor of 1920x 1080

Attached Files

Edited by Chris Cosgrove, 21 March 2017 - 07:16 PM.
Moved from Win 8/8.1 to External hardware.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users