Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

back arrow problem

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dave1969

dave1969

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:12 AM

Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:29 AM

I use QupZilla web browser and lately I have to click the back arrow button 4 or 5 times before it finally does go back. Until it does it just displays the same page. I have no idea where to look for the problem. Really annoying. Another unrelated problem for just the last couple of days is the right click button on my mouse wouldn't work - it won't display the open program box that I like to use.The double click left button and other mouse functions work fine The right click is working now so is intermittant. Again I don't know where to look for the problem. Related question: how can you get to device manager if you can't right click on drive C. I couldn't find device manager in system tools to check things out. thanks again

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 4,459 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:12 AM

Posted 19 March 2017 - 05:48 PM

The first thing I would do is try a different mouse, they can and do fail.

Chris Cosgrove

#3 dave1969

dave1969
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:12 AM

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:50 AM

I know a bad mouse is very possible but I don't have another one. Isn't there a simple test of some sort to see if it is bad. Also how can I get to device manager without right clicking on drive C- can I get to it via command prompt?

#4 opera

opera

• Members
  • 521 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:12 AM

Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:55 PM

Press start and where it says 'run' type in...

devmgmt.msc

and then press ok.

Edited by opera, 20 March 2017 - 02:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users