Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BSOD Win 10

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Cythrex

Cythrex

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:57 AM

Posted 18 March 2017 - 09:29 AM

Stop Code: Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

What failed: ndis.sys

Here is a OneDrive link to the dump file https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvepU0LXpJwCq3rMwSI0XU9tP7FV

I've been having the same issues for months, constant crashes on my gaming computer. I reverted everything back to default in bios and still having the issue. Need help guys :/

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 3,028 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:57 AM

Posted 18 March 2017 - 09:07 PM

Greetings, Cythrex and :welcome: to BleepingComputer!

The memory dump you provided blamed netr28ux.sys, your Ralink RT2870 device driver.

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for netr28ux.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for netr28ux.sys
The driver's a few years old, so it's not surprising that it's causing problems:
0: kd> lmvm netr28ux
start             end                 module name
fffff808`79a00000 fffff808`79c5e000   netr28ux T (no symbols)           
    Loaded symbol image file: netr28ux.sys
    Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\netr28ux.sys
    Image name: netr28ux.sys
    Timestamp:        Fri Sep 06 08:47:06 2013 (5229CECA)
    CheckSum:         00259735
    ImageSize:        0025E000
    Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
Therefore, please reinstall it. **DOWNLOAD LINK** If issues persist, please follow these BSOD posting instructions and attach the requested files in your next reply, so we can provide a complete analysis.

Thanks.

Regards,
bwv848

If I do not reply in three days, please message me.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

#3 Cythrex

Cythrex
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:57 AM

Posted 18 March 2017 - 11:48 PM

The people on this website are legit the unsung heroes of the internet, thank you sir!

#4 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 3,028 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:57 AM

Posted 19 March 2017 - 04:16 PM

You're most welcome.

Let me know how every thing goes. :)

Regards,

bwv848

If I do not reply in three days, please message me.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

#5 infinetik

infinetik

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:57 AM

Posted 26 March 2017 - 02:27 AM

Stop Code: Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

What failed: ndis.sys

Here is a OneDrive link to the dump file https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvepU0LXpJwCq3rMwSI0XU9tP7FV

I've been having the same issues for months, constant crashes on my gaming computer. I reverted everything back to default in bios and still having the issue. Need help guys :/

Cythrex why didnt you just ask me.... Geeez, this is everyday stuff to me... NDIS is a networking driver interface specification ratified and standardized a couple decades ago, and the BSODs you are getting with IRQ_NOt less or equal (this is extremely common ) are the result of one of about 14 possibilities regarding the underlying platform (specifically the chipset's hypertransport  (PCIE-3/2) i/o lanes-equivalents; Do NOT (unless you have half a dozen spare identical systems on hand like I do) continue running the system knowing it will crash, as that specific kernel-level exception is often thermal and/or voltage related, thus continuing to run the system can render inoperable the components associated with the data described in the dump file. (ie your $350 i7700k or whatever you may have (Ryzen) could quite conveniently have its life shortened when you force it to run knowing its unstable, particularly in this case the driver mentioned ah bleepit just bring the box (chassis) to me and I'll (if I'm not busy orchestrating Quantum FX) correct the problem and do all sorts of (off-label) habitual fine-tunings within the bios, particularly the memory timings;.... 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users