Hi, I'm Bezukhov. I'm going to take a look at this. Please give me some time to go over your logs. In the meantime some things to keep in mind:
- Please do not run any tools on your own while we solve this. Some are rather powerful, and using one at the wrong moment can have catastrophic effects. Also please refrain from seeking help for this problem elsewhere. Too many cooks spoils the broth.
- Next, it is important that the instructions given be performed in the order given. We may need one tool to finish its job before another one starts.
- If at any time my instructions are not clear stop and ask for clarification.
- Rather than attach any logs to your post it is better that you copy and paste them instead, except if instructed otherwise.
- Any program that I ask you run should only be run once.
- As soon as your computer is clean I will let you know.
- Please try to complete any tasks and reply in 24 to 48 hours. I will try to do likewise. In the interest of full disclosure I am still a student, and therefore anything I propose must be cleared with an instructor, which may sometimes delay my responses. The upside to this is you'll have two heads looking into your problem.
- Lastly, do not make any changes to your computer from here on out until you get an "All Clear" from me.
ETA: Two things I need to know. One, do you have a second clean computer close at hand? Two, do you have a Windows 10 installation disk, or thumb drive?
Edited by Bezukhov, 20 March 2017 - 10:13 PM.