Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 10 "requested resource is in use" malware and some logs.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Venom7878

Venom7878

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:23 PM

Posted 17 March 2017 - 01:46 PM

I got some type of virus thingy and i cant run malwarebytes or any virus software pops up with the error requested resource is in use.

Edited by Venom7878, 17 March 2017 - 01:46 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Venom7878

Venom7878
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:23 PM

Posted 17 March 2017 - 01:55 PM

Here are the logs from farbar:

Attached File  Addition.txt   52.91KB   12 downloads

Attached File  FRST.txt   181.22KB   16 downloads

#3 Bezukhov

Bezukhov

Bleepin' Jazz Fan!

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:23 PM

Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:24 PM

Hi, I'm Bezukhov. I'm going to take a look at this. Please give me some time to go over your logs. In the meantime some things to keep in mind:
  • Please do not run any tools on your own while we solve this. Some are rather powerful, and using one at the wrong moment can have catastrophic effects. Also please refrain from seeking help for this problem elsewhere. Too many cooks spoils the broth.
  • Next, it is important that the instructions given be performed in the order given. We may need one tool to finish its job before another one starts.
  • If at any time my instructions are not clear stop and ask for clarification.
  • Rather than attach any logs to your post it is better that you copy and paste them instead, except if instructed otherwise.
  • Any program that I ask you run should only be run once.
  • As soon as your computer is clean I will let you know.
  • Please try to complete any tasks and reply in 24 to 48 hours. I will try to do likewise. In the interest of full disclosure I am still a student, and therefore anything I propose must be cleared with an instructor, which may sometimes delay my responses. The upside to this is you'll have two heads looking into your problem.
  • Lastly, do not make any changes to your computer from here on out until you get an "All Clear" from me.
ETA: Two things I need to know. One, do you have a second clean computer close at hand? Two, do you have a Windows 10 installation disk, or thumb drive?

Edited by Bezukhov, 20 March 2017 - 10:13 PM.

To err is Human. To blame it on someone else is even more Human.

#4 Bezukhov

Bezukhov

Bleepin' Jazz Fan!

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:23 PM

Posted 26 March 2017 - 04:58 PM

Do you still need help with this?
To err is Human. To blame it on someone else is even more Human.

#5 Oh My!

Oh My!

Adware and Spyware and Malware.....

• Malware Response Instructor
  • 38,005 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:23 PM

Posted 30 March 2017 - 07:32 PM

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is now closed.

In the event you still have problems, please send me or any Moderator a Private Message and ask them to reopen this topic within the next 5 days.

Please include a link to your topic in the Private Message. Thank you.
Gary

If I do not reply within 24 hours please send me a Personal Message.

"Lord, to whom would we go? You have the words that give eternal life. We believe, and we know you are the Holy One of God."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users