Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New to this forum thingy...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 DawnKnight

DawnKnight

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  

Posted 16 March 2017 - 09:25 PM

Not sure how to work this and shocked I got this far already. I need help so where do I go from here and how do I find out the answer to that? LOLOLOL

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 6,085 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:10 AM

Posted 16 March 2017 - 09:54 PM

G'day DawnKnight, and Welcome to BC

Number 1...read the forum rules....(just so you dont tread on any toes )

Most of this common sense to reasonable people.

perhaps the easiest/best approach might be to click on "follow this topic"....located in the top right hand corner of all pages......

So...pick a topic that interests you....click on the 'follow' button.....and you will receive an email each time there is a reply to that particular topic.

Then browse through the various different forums.....eg...if your pc has windows 10, you might spend a bit of time there

If you have a  specific problem, tell me what it is....and I will send you in the right direction.

Brian

EDIT :....I have just noticed your post in the Am I Infected forum......very good !

Click on the edit button and say what your OS is (operating system (win 10...7....8.1,...)....

EDIT AGAIN !!!.....Yiou have BRONI helping you !....the best of the best.....you are in excellent hands.

Edited by Condobloke, 16 March 2017 - 10:00 PM.

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

“A man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

GcnI1aH.jpg

#3 DawnKnight

DawnKnight
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  

Posted 17 March 2017 - 11:12 AM

G'day DawnKnight, and Welcome to BC

Number 1...read the forum rules....(just so you dont tread on any toes )

Most of this common sense to reasonable people.

perhaps the easiest/best approach might be to click on "follow this topic"....located in the top right hand corner of all pages......

So...pick a topic that interests you....click on the 'follow' button.....and you will receive an email each time there is a reply to that particular topic.

Then browse through the various different forums.....eg...if your pc has windows 10, you might spend a bit of time there

If you have a  specific problem, tell me what it is....and I will send you in the right direction.

Brian

EDIT :....I have just noticed your post in the Am I Infected forum......very good !

Click on the edit button and say what your OS is (operating system (win 10...7....8.1,...)....

EDIT AGAIN !!!.....Yiou have BRONI helping you !....the best of the best.....you are in excellent hands.

TY again, and I hope I'm doing this right?? lol

#4 Condobloke

Condobloke

• Members
  • 6,085 posts
  •  

Posted 17 March 2017 - 07:02 PM

You are responding like a seasoned performer       :thumbup2:  !!!

broni will steer you in the right direction if there are any hiccups....and I can not foresee any happening.

The "solution", may be simpler/quicker than you think

Dont be shy about asking Broni questions....he comes across as being quite gruff....but he has a heart of gold.

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

“A man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

GcnI1aH.jpg

#5 DawnKnight

DawnKnight
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  

Posted 17 March 2017 - 08:05 PM

You are responding like a seasoned performer       :thumbup2:  !!!

broni will steer you in the right direction if there are any hiccups....and I can not foresee any happening.

The "solution", may be simpler/quicker than you think

Dont be shy about asking Broni questions....he comes across as being quite gruff....but he has a heart of gold.

Well that's good if I'm coming off seasoned :P 3 days now messing with this trying to get it working like it did is getting to me. My 9 yr old grandson has missed 3 days now on his homeschooling and it's killing him lol. I hope I can get answers soon, lots going on between tomorrow and Sunday that I may not get a chance to check in here till Monday and that will be day 4 missing on homeschooling but he will live ;). Thank you for being so nice and now that i can't see straight no more, looks like i will hit the sheets! Night.... :wink:

#6 Condobloke

Condobloke

• Members
  • 6,085 posts
  •  

Posted 18 March 2017 - 04:12 AM

Dont be alarmed at the 'shift' of your topic....this is because Combofix has been run on your pc.

You will be attended to by one of the Experts in the Malware Removal Area

GcnI1aH.jpg

#7 DawnKnight

DawnKnight
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  

Posted 19 March 2017 - 08:59 AM

Dont be alarmed at the 'shift' of your topic....this is because Combofix has been run on your pc.

You will be attended to by one of the Experts in the Malware Removal Area

:thumbup2:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users