Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How To Make A Video W/music With Webcam?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Chris-stankin

Chris-stankin

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:33 AM

Posted 04 September 2006 - 12:57 AM

There MUST be someone out there reading this who knows how to do this. So many people do but I can't find one that does.

You see many videos all over the internet of people lip syncing to music. I am trying to do the same exact thing. I have a Logitech webcam and am able to record. I also have Windows Movie Maker (windows xp home edition) and I am able to add sound tracks to it, but SEPARATLEY. It says I am supposed to make the video first then add the sound. BUT I need to listen to the music AS THE VIDEO IS RECORDING.

Can someone please tell me how to do this....OR AT THE VERY LEAST TELL ME HOW TO FIND OUT.

thank a bunch

Mod Edit: Closed open tags. ~ Animal

Edited by Animal, 04 September 2006 - 09:16 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 killer_kyle

killer_kyle

• Members
  • 221 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:33 PM

Posted 04 September 2006 - 12:02 PM

Well, I'll give you 3 extremely easy ways to do this.

1. If you have a portable music player, you could listen to it and record yourself

2. You could play it on a a stereo or something and sing to it, then in Movie Maker add the music file

3. You could play the music file on your computer and sing to it, then add the music file in Movie Maker.

Not that hard, just got to think a little bit. :thumbsup:

Edited by killer_kyle, 04 September 2006 - 12:03 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users