Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hey, I'm Just Doing The Introduction Thingy

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Daya

Daya

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:45 AM

Posted 03 September 2006 - 11:58 PM

Hey all,

I'm daya, nickname of course, I think I was a member of this site back at the start of the year but like have completely forgot my log in name, in fact it might have been geeks to go instead or watever it is.
Anyway it's great an effecient and useful plus free site like this exists cause norton customer service all that stuff have no idea.

Real well set up site that isn't confusing to use like most of the others, you can find a problem that given the world of computers might be real specific

Anyway I'm not computer literate, but I can my comp just runs too slow, I use it now and then, but prefer that european lifestyle of not overusing computers too much, I mean seriously sometimes it goes too far, who hasn't seen some real screwed up stuff on the net

Anyway I'm a uni student, science it sucks but nearly over, big greenday fan, and hope to get into the movie business oneday
I think thats about this, I don't post computer probs in this introduction forum do I?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rowal5555

rowal5555

Just enough info to be armed & dangerous...

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:45 AM

Posted 06 September 2006 - 02:41 AM

Hi daya. Welcome back.

Click on the Forums tab at the top of any page to find the appropriate forum to post in.

Cheers

rowal5555 (Rob )                                                             

Avid supporter of Bleeping Computer's
Team 38444

You can help find a cure

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:45 AM

Posted 06 September 2006 - 08:43 AM

I am going to do my Welcome thingy and welcome you back to BC. You should not hesitate to post about your problem in the forum that seems best to you. You were correct not to post about it here, since members do not normally look for problems in this forum.
Study hard,
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users