Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

More Windows 10 Blues...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Synapse

Synapse

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:02 AM

Posted 16 March 2017 - 06:39 AM

Hello all, hope everyone is having a great stress free week, as you all may know that I am nearly completing purchasing all of the hardware i need to build another PC.
But this system i am on right this minute, has had problems with Windows 10 Professional which really was just a free upgrade to those who took part a year or so ago
as a free upgrade to Windows 10, but i have been trying to find a solution for ages now, and i have just decided to "legally"  Try and reinstall Windows on this HHD i am pretty much

using as a temporary default HDD, i have 2 other drives that have windows 10 already installed which totally confused me and i cannot think as good as i used to due to my trouble 

with pain and eating pain meds on an hourly basis... So i have found a solution that i could possible attempt, i have tried to reinstall over Windows 7 but failed so many times because

i have to create a partition, which i don't have on the drives... And i have a USB SanDisk drive inserted into my Logitech G19 keyboard (has built in USB hub) But i fear if i create 

a new partition i may lose everything on all 3 of my drives.. So i was wondering if there is some kind of way i could do this on 1 of the other 2 drives, or just use my SanDisk 
64GB drive to run Windows 10 on if that's even possible, so much of things are going on gaming wise and cannot accomplish them on Windows 7, such as Happy Wars, which 
isn't on steam anymore, you'd have to download it on the Microsoft store... and it really sucks, because i miss having everything at my fingertips, and even being able to
watch WWE Network via Windows 10 app... And i am focusing so hard on trying to get the best hardware i could possibly afford. I really hope i can accomplish this, i have

so many Windows 10 games on here that i cannot even play because of this Disaster that happen about 2-3 months ago. 

Please guys any help is greatly appreciate it, because i am still going to need this system i am on, to still play games on
while i work on and off with the new build, because i don't plan on using it just yet because, i am buying externalhard drives

to create an ISO recovery disc like atmosphere. anyways sorry for the long post you guys, just been feeling so awful lately

getting stuck with IV's and dangerous poisonous chemicals going into my blood stream... 

Thanks again 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users