Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

windows 8.1 acting weird chrome or system freezes

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 greatkyokian100

greatkyokian100

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:02 AM

Posted 14 March 2017 - 09:38 PM

so i recently installed a new graphics card on my pc i mean it didnt go without a hitch i had asus gpu tweak and my old graphics card drivers installed i didnt uninstall them i could not remove asus gpu tweak so i was forced to do a factory reset then i installed the drivers for the graphics card from the manufacture msi everything seemed to go smooth but when i updated the gpu drivers i didnt get the name but something share crashed i shouldnt have but i just brushed it of the gpu started working decently then days later the wifi kept disconnecting then i uninstalled then reinstalled the wifi drivers it just got worse the wifi the browser would freeze i think the system did to then the wifi would disconnect promptly now the 

but after i went to sleep and as i woke my pc from sleep mode i checked my event viewer to see if i could find the source i had found a bug check for a crash dump im checked the dmp file it says PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA

Edited by greatkyokian100, 14 March 2017 - 09:40 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 greatkyokian100

greatkyokian100
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:02 AM

Posted 16 March 2017 - 01:03 PM

anyone?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users