So for a few months now I've been experiencing some periodic issues:
- Wireless Card (Linksys AC Wireless USB stick) randomly will disconnect or experience lag spikes even though there's no notable network latency. For a while, the issue got really bad, but when I disabled the competing virtual wireless adapter from my installation of VirtualBox, the issue became sporadic once more.
- Other USB devices will periodically fail to connect after waking up the computer, with occasional disconnects while in use.
- Lately, I've been BSOD fairly often, and increasingly so. Typically the error code is Memory Management. I've tried mem tests, but no issues are found.
- When I tried Driver Verifier, I continuously BSOD'ed before even booting, with the error code typically blaming iorate.sys, or IorateV.sys. As I was troubleshooting it, my mouse stopped working in BIOS. (it was also a pain in the ass to disable driver verifier, but that's user error.)
- I've run checkdisk on most of my drives without issues as well.
- SFC will not run at all.
I've assumed for months that my issue was with my motherboard- my computer runs hot while gaming (upwards of 70c even with a cheaper watercooler on it) and I imagined things were just wearing down, however the issues with driver verifier have left me uncertain of this, and it's honestly beyond my skillset to troubleshoot further.
TLDR: Lots of BSOD, USB disconnects, Wireless disconnects, plz help.
systeminfo.txt 3.02KB 0 downloads
minidump.zip 342.45KB 1 downloads