Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I think, graphics card issue !

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 olgun52

olgun52

• Malware Response Team
  • 3,784 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:54 AM

Posted 14 March 2017 - 06:23 AM

Hello,

On the laptop screen, there are blue, parallel lines.I think there's a problem on the Graphics card. Or driver issue.
But I updated the Graphics card driver.(Without removing the old driver)

NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GS
I installed new.But it still shows the following information.
Driver date: 13/10/2015
Driver version: 9.18.13.4192

This problem disappears from time to time. Then comes back again.

Could we find a solution ?

Thank you very much in advance

Note:This PC, belongs to a user my nearby.Sorry. Operating system is Turkish version.

Best regards.

Ashampoo_Snap_2017.03.14_11h51m01s_001__

Ashampoo_Snap_2017.03.14_12h35m25s_001__

Best regards

paypal.gif
If you wish to show appreciation and support me personally fighting against malware, then you can consider a donation. Thank you. :thumbup2:
Malware fix forum
If I don't reply within 24 hours please PM me!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Kilroy

Kilroy

• BC Advisor
  • 3,408 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:54 PM

Posted 15 March 2017 - 10:05 AM

If you take a screen shot when the lines are present do they show when you view the screen shot?

If the lines are in the screen shot it is a software issue.  If the lines are not in the screen shot it is most likely a hardware issue.

#3 olgun52

olgun52
  • Topic Starter

• Malware Response Team
  • 3,784 posts
  •  

Posted 15 March 2017 - 12:26 PM

Thank you for the answer

Hımm.  I did not know this rationale. I taked a screen shot.  But, the lines are present not do they show, when i view the screen shot. :mellow:

Best regards.

Yılmaz

Best regards

paypal.gif
If you wish to show appreciation and support me personally fighting against malware, then you can consider a donation. Thank you. :thumbup2:
Malware fix forum

#4 Kilroy

Kilroy

• BC Advisor
  • 3,408 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:54 PM

Posted 15 March 2017 - 02:20 PM

You can't see hardware issues in a screen shot because the screen shot is strictly software.  So, if there is a problem with your panel or the physical graphics card the screen shot will look fine.

I'm not clear on what you meant to say in your last post.  In the screen shot are there lines or no lines?

#5 olgun52

olgun52
  • Topic Starter

• Malware Response Team
  • 3,784 posts
  •  

Posted 15 March 2017 - 03:00 PM

You can't see hardware issues in a screen shot because the screen shot is strictly software.  So, if there is a problem with your panel or the physical graphics card the screen shot will look fine.

I'm not clear on what you meant to say in your last post.  In the screen shot are there lines or no lines?

You can't see hardware issues in a screen shot
---Yes, I can't see.

because the screen shot is strictly software.
---OK. I understand.

So, if there is a problem with your panel or the physical graphics card the screen shot will look fine.
---Yes,the screen shot  is look fine.

Okay ?

do we have a deal?

Best regards

paypal.gif
Malware fix forum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users