Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

NoBot services.exe alert

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 th3k3rst

th3k3rst

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:18 PM

Posted 13 March 2017 - 12:55 PM

During my  regular maintenance I ran NoBot which, I found about a week ago, along with Rkill, while dling something else. Seems like a nice little addition, its super small super light and runs only on demand, which I like.

But, its now giving me a warning on services.exe. In the log it only says services.exe, nothing else.

I have run avast, vipre, avg, malwarebytes, adaware, panda, all after Rkill and file scan as well as full scan.

Nada.

Think Im good?

Another question. I am running glasswire to monitor network connections. This morning I noticed entries for:

Webexaminer

gfiark

sbwtis

gfi util

all as: device list changed new device added

I know these are usually a normal part of a system but what are they exactly?

And why would they be listed as devices?

Ive never seen this before...

thanx for any help!!!

Im interested in learning.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 th3k3rst

th3k3rst
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:18 PM

Posted 14 March 2017 - 01:02 PM

Do you think i am okay if all of these other av's are saying clear? Or is NoBot just that good?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users