Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Monitor Issue

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 moomoo

moomoo

• Members
  • 267 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:48 PM

Posted 03 September 2006 - 03:56 PM

I just installed a new television in my room and its basically beside my monitor...and now when i have the monitor and television on at the same time the screen on my monitor goes a bit....well fuzzy...the screen is readable but a bit fuzzy. Does anyone know why this is happening, what is causing it, and how to fix it.

Thanks,
Nick

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Notorious

Notorious

• Members
  • 345 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:48 PM

Posted 03 September 2006 - 04:00 PM

How do you get video signal to TV? you have composit out on your video card? :thumbsup:
Posted Image

Down in the bayou, Bubba called an attorney and asked, "Is it true they're suin' the cigarette companies for causing people to get cancer?
"Sure is Bubba. But why you asking?"
"Cause what I want to know is, I was thinking, can I sue Budweiser for all them ugly women I've slept with?"

#3 Enthusiast

Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5,898 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:48 PM

Posted 03 September 2006 - 04:17 PM

Both the crt in the TV and the monitor are not only affected by magnetism but work because of it and the magnetism created by one will affect the other.

The cure - move them apart.

#4 moomoo

moomoo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 267 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:48 PM

Posted 03 September 2006 - 06:42 PM

Lol its all ok now. Thanks all for the responses!

-Nick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users