Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

What is the best camera to record the vlogs

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gadgetick

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Local time:05:46 AM

Posted 11 March 2017 - 05:34 AM

Here is my plethora of options: iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad 2, a Sony Handycam (2010), and an HD HP sleek book webcam (laptop is brand new, 2 months old). I am getting into vlogging, and I can't decide which camera would be easiest for editing yet best for video/mic quality. If you could help me, I would really appreciate it! Thanks :) 
Also, I will be doing recording in several places. Mainly my room, with lots of light (3 10ft widows and 3 different 3-tier lamps) but on occasion I'll shoot on location outside.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 RenoGeek

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Local time:05:46 PM

Posted 17 March 2017 - 11:18 AM

Hmm most of your choices have cams with higher resolution then most websites support so I would not worry overmuch on that.

What I might look into is a good mic with a windscreen / breath screen. As your sound can vary wildly from each device.

If your trying to build a following I would keep the camera choice consistent so all your videos have the same (look and feel).

So based on what you have I would use the Handycam with a good mic.

just my 2 cents 

I am not anti-social, I'm just not user friendly. 

Have you backed up today? Did you backup your backup?

Virus Removal Guides

Computer Technician Checklist

Microsoft Safety & Security Center

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users