Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How uninstall Vertech?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 irvineboy

irvineboy

• Members
  • 147 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:49 PM

Posted 11 March 2017 - 12:56 AM

I have no idea what Vertech is.  When I try to uninstall Vertech from the Control Panel (Windows 7), it says "you do not have sufficient access to uninstall Vertech.  Please contact your system administrator"  HELP

Moved from Windows 7 to Am I Infected.

NickAu

Edited by NickAu, 11 March 2017 - 01:19 AM.
Mod Edit.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,530 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:49 PM

Posted 11 March 2017 - 10:53 AM

Hello, go here http://winaero.com/blog/fix-you-do-not-have-sufficient-access-to-uninstall-a-program-please-contact-your-system-administrator/

Try Solution 4 and then 3 if needed. They are the easiest. Then try Uninstall.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 irvineboy

irvineboy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 147 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:49 PM

Posted 11 March 2017 - 12:21 PM

Hello, go here http://winaero.com/blog/fix-you-do-not-have-sufficient-access-to-uninstall-a-program-please-contact-your-system-administrator/

Try Solution 4 and then 3 if needed. They are the easiest. Then try Uninstall.

I try Solution 4 but the tool does not have "vertech" in it even though it is in the uninstall program under the control panel.

I try Solution 3 in the elevated command prompt.  

C:\users\name>net user administrator /active:yes

access is denied

This is the program below:

433605f4bb.png

Edited by irvineboy, 11 March 2017 - 12:28 PM.

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,530 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:49 PM

Posted 12 March 2017 - 07:56 PM

OK, USE REVO uninstaller

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/revo-uninstaller/
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users