I figure I must be doing something wrong.
- How can I tell the total amount of memory in use? Task Manager gives me a a percentage but I want the actual amount. I cannot believe I am using 76% of my 8GB memory with what I have open.
- I've run Belarc Advisor and it says: "3256 Megabytes Usable Installed Memory" but shows: Slot 'DIMM0' has 4096 MB & Slot 'DIMM2' has 4096 MB. I know 32-bit Windows could only use arouns 3.2Mb, so is it possible I'm not running at 64 bits?
- The OS says: Windows 10 Professional (x64) Version 1607 (build 14393.693)
- Here's the Processor info:
2.95 gigahertz Intel Core i7 870
64 kilobyte primary memory cache
256 kilobyte secondary memory cache
8192 kilobyte tertiary memory cache
Multi-core (4 total)
Hyper-threaded (8 total)
Does the 64-bit ready mean it could run in 64 bit mode but I'm missing something or need to set a parameter somewhere?
- [edit - adding MB info]
Board: ASUSTeK Computer INC. P7P55D Rev 1.xx
Serial Number: 101279810003396
Bus Clock: 133 megahertz
BIOS: American Megatrends Inc. 0209 07/28/2009
- Do you need any other info?
Edited by Chris Cosgrove, 10 March 2017 - 07:01 PM.
Moved from 'Discussion' to Win 10 support