Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer restarts every time it's turned on

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Aliceee

Aliceee

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:24 AM

Posted 10 March 2017 - 12:43 PM

Hello,

For the past few months my computer has been getting rather annoying during start up.

It's a Dell 2-3 years old - (I can provide the specs if needed)

Basically whenever I turn it on it will go on and try to do it's thing but then before anything shows up on the screen it restarts itself and when it comes back on next to the Dell logo on the opening screen this comes up

20170106_131525.jpg

After this it turns on fine and everything is good but it makes the startup really annoying and longer than it should be.

So far I've not been able to find any fix for it so any advice will be appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,287 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:24 PM

Posted 10 March 2017 - 02:51 PM

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19514109

Louis

#3 Aliceee

Aliceee
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:24 AM

Posted 10 March 2017 - 03:36 PM

Thank you, I have already looked at that thread though and ran diagnostics which found nothing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users