Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Counter Struck

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Mr Alpha

Mr Alpha

• Members
  • 1,875 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:46 PM

Posted 03 September 2006 - 03:01 PM

Counter Struck @ Google Videos

"Punch him in the face. Call him a n00b. Then insult his sexual preferences. If he still wants to play...he's ready for CSS " :thumbsup:
"Anyone who cannot form a community with others, or who does not need to because he is self-sufficient [...] is either a beast or a god." Aristotle
Intel Core 2 Quad | XFX 780i SLI | 8GB Corsair | Gigabyte GeForce 8800GTX | Auzentech X-Fi Prelude| Logitech G15 | Logitech MX Revolution | LG Flatron L2000C | Logitech Z-5500 Digital

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Wizdabest

Wizdabest

• Members
  • 684 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:46 AM

Posted 03 September 2006 - 03:27 PM

yea, that's a great one. I love how they made it accurate with instances you might actually find in the game like lag and people on the radio, not to mention the doors.

I think the one thing I saw that was bad was that the guy with the sniper was using a regular sniper (bolt action is it called?) but it was being portrayed as an 'auto-sniper'.

That and the terrorist at the end had black fingernails.

*edit* thats why I don't drink Mountain Dew.

Edited by Wizdabest, 03 September 2006 - 03:28 PM.

#3 mooniniteman

mooniniteman

• Members
  • 226 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:46 AM

Posted 03 September 2006 - 07:35 PM

lol. I've seen this before but I cant remember where. very good editing job on the lag. so danged accurate

#4 ussr1943

ussr1943

• Members
  • 490 posts
  •  

Posted 03 September 2006 - 08:39 PM

it was good, not true to real css experience though, not enough ppl calling echother "haxors" and "nubs"
"Ideas are far more powerful than guns."
"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards -- and even then I have my doubts." --Eugene H. Spafford
"One man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter"

#5 Wizdabest

Wizdabest

• Members
  • 684 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2006 - 09:33 AM

lol, not only "haxor" and "nub", but there should have also been tons of Valve and gameplay bashing as well.

#6 Klinkaroo

Klinkaroo

• Members
  • 1,139 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:46 AM

Posted 06 September 2006 - 09:28 PM

This was really well done. They got the sound effects and everything pretty good. I'm impressed.

#7 Mr Alpha

Mr Alpha
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,875 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:46 PM

Posted 07 September 2006 - 04:46 AM

If the video had conveyed the full authentic CS experience, then it wouldn't have gotten past the moderators. :thumbsup:
"Anyone who cannot form a community with others, or who does not need to because he is self-sufficient [...] is either a beast or a god." Aristotle
Intel Core 2 Quad | XFX 780i SLI | 8GB Corsair | Gigabyte GeForce 8800GTX | Auzentech X-Fi Prelude| Logitech G15 | Logitech MX Revolution | LG Flatron L2000C | Logitech Z-5500 Digital

#8 Klinkaroo

Klinkaroo

• Members
  • 1,139 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:46 AM

Posted 07 September 2006 - 04:47 PM

lol :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users