Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer Shuts Down Randomly (Don't think its over heating)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 erose524

erose524

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:44 AM

Posted 09 March 2017 - 05:53 PM

So my computer started randomly shutting down but I've checked and the computer isn't getting very hot. One of the fans is having trouble starting up, but it doesn't seem to effect the heat. I've disabled fast startup and I've backed up all my files. I have sleep mode disabled because it causes other problems. If i leave the computer on not doing anything, it doesn't crash. Only when i start trying to actually use it, or play a game. Please help me because my sister is home schooled and she needs a working computer. Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 3,011 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:44 PM

Posted 09 March 2017 - 07:11 PM

Greetings,

Please follow these BSOD posting instructions and attach the requested files in your next reply.

Thanks.

Useful information!
Please only use the .ZIP compression format, do not use .7z, .rar, etc.!!!

If I do not reply in three days, please message me.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users