Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Error Playing Songs on YouZeek [Suddenly!]

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 alien_fx_fiend

alien_fx_fiend

• Members
  • 152 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:48 PM

Posted 09 March 2017 - 12:48 PM

{Cross-posted on Opera Forums} I can't listen to music on YouZeek.com on Opera for PC —Before I used to listen to it a lot no problems —Could be my ISP connection maybe it'll [bandwidth] get reset next month I don't know —or some ephemeral glitch that may go away —then again it works fine in Google Chrome so I can't be sure. It can't be an extensions fault 'cause it's the same in Private Window (Or I'd suspect skyZIP™ Proxy.) I might delete my cache as a last resort & see (could be a cache full issue.) This problem cropped up just now (660 songs played according to Stats.) Please fix this ASAP or help me find a workaround. Ruled out a site temp blacklist\ site bandwidth exceeded because it works on other browsers. This is the link to my YouZeek.com profile: http://youzeek.com/?source=CWS&lng=EN#UserProfile_1211395-user_activity P.S: I got it to work in the 'Old YouZeek' version !

Edited by alien_fx_fiend, 09 March 2017 - 01:08 PM.

~The Worlds Deceit Has Raped My Soul, We Melt The Plastic People Down Then We Melt Their Plastic Town~

alien.PNG

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 alien_fx_fiend

alien_fx_fiend
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 152 posts
  •  

Posted 13 March 2017 - 10:02 AM

Working again ! :) Don't install the PoziTone extension for Opera —crashed my browser when playing songs ! Also, before I couldn't play Restricted music videos (like "a-ha - Take on Me"), but now I can ! —or maybe it's just a temporary thing I'am guessing. -fingers crossed-

Edited by alien_fx_fiend, 13 March 2017 - 10:26 AM.

~The Worlds Deceit Has Raped My Soul, We Melt The Plastic People Down Then We Melt Their Plastic Town~

alien.PNG

#3 PoziWorld

PoziWorld

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:48 AM

Posted 16 March 2017 - 01:28 PM

Hello alien_fx_fiend,

Don't install the PoziTone extension for Opera —crashed my browser when playing songs !

PoziWorld, developer of the PoziTone extension, here.

Would you elaborate on the issue you were experiencing, please, so that we can fix it for all of our users?

If possible, could you record a video of the issue, please?

#4 alien_fx_fiend

alien_fx_fiend
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 152 posts
  •  

Posted 27 March 2017 - 04:50 PM

PoziWorld, developer of the PoziTone extension, here.

Would you elaborate on the issue you were experiencing, please, so that we can fix it for all of our users?

If possible, could you record a video of the issue, please?

What's to say, it's a problem with your extension (PoziTone music), Whenever I go to YouZeek.com & play a video it would freeze the browser —& I had to manually close the browser & restart it. Closing the browser when it freezes is not difficult, but it's a nuisance & had to turn it [extensions] off. Also I can't take a screenshot —for privacy reasons —& no videos either. & also it just freezes the browser nothing more to say (check it for yourself.) —It displays notifications for each song like I'am running Chrome with desktop notifications. Also I'am using Opera for desktop BTW. Also it requested an additional extension for it to work, but I don't see that now! Lemme check.. Okay using these two: https://addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/youtube-embedded-player-pozitone-module/?display=en-US & https://addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/pozitone/?display=it Turns out when YouZeek wouldn't play the selected video —I went into Opera settings & added a Notification for youzeek.com:80 (useless now, don't require this.) Well YouZeek works again now (must've been a bandwidth problem) & I undid all those Settings changes.

Edited by alien_fx_fiend, 27 March 2017 - 04:52 PM.

alien.PNG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users