Hello there! I have been having slight computer problems for quite sometime now, but it's been the past couple of weeks that it's been a constant pain in my behind.
While gaming, my computer would shut off randomly. Powering it back on, my screen blacks out and brings me back up to the startup; OR it blue screens with a couple of different errors.
I have here the File Collection zip and information on my computer.
· OS - Windows 8.1
· May, 2014
· About 2 and a half years old.
· My hard-drive died about August of last year, and I reinstalled Windows on September 28th, 2016
· CPU - AMD FX-6300 Vishera 32nm Technology
· NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti - Was installed today
· MotherBoard - Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. 970A-D3P (CPU 1)
· Power Supply - EVGA SuperNova G2 750W - was installed today
· System Manufacturer - IBUYPOWER
· Exact model number 00258-90003-93013-AAEOM
If there is any help you guys can give me, it would be much appreciated!