Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My account of Samsung technical support..

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Bish0p

Bish0p

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:51 AM

Posted 08 March 2017 - 01:23 AM

I just wanted to post this complaint I just made with the BBB about samsung.. Anyone ever dealt with crap like this from them? 1600 bucks I spent on a TV that never worked right and they ran me in circles til the warranty ran out, now they are refusing to replace it..lol.. Here's what happened, The BBB complaint:

I bought a 50" 4k Tv from Samsung 2 years ago. It immediately had problems so I called them soon to fix it while it was under warranty. The TV was losing signal in high resolutions like 4k, which is what it was bought for. Going black screen. over the next 2 years they ran me in circles over and over and over. They sent technicians to my place multiple times to do the same exact thing.. Replace the mainboard, over and over and over.. As if it would fix anything.. Call their call center and find out for yourself what they put your through. 800-726-7864. They put you on with a low level technician.. Most of the time they can't find anything about your issue or notes about your issue. Then they escalate you to executive support who they say will call u within 5 days.. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. Thing is they will NEVER leave a call back number or any means to contact them if you miss their call and they ALWAYS call me during normal work hours, as if I don't have a job. So I end up calling again and going through the whole process..

For 2 years they did this to me.. Running me in circles.. I literally spent over 20 hours of my personal time on Samsung phone support alone, not even including the time spent dealing with techs who never fixed a single problem.. I showed the tech before he even walked out of my home that the problem wasn't t fixed and they STILL ran me in circles until my warranty expired and now they are saying "Oh sorry your warranty expired" That's nonsense. They know this problem has been ongoing the entire time I had the TV and they just seem to want to make me so sick of dealing with them, that I give up.. This can't be legal. I did everything I was supposed to do. They are ripping me off. I paid almost $2000.00 for this TV and it has NEVER worked right.. EVERY SINGLE DAY I have to get up and pull out cables and put them back in, just to get the TV to work...

Anywho.. I think I'm going to try someone else for my next TV.. 

Any suggestions?

Can't believe I have a Galaxy phone and Samsung hard drives.. Not anymore...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 georgehenry

georgehenry

• Members
  • 453 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:51 PM

Posted 08 March 2017 - 04:43 AM

What about writing to the newspapers? We never expect to have all this type of trouble, so we don't keep a diary of events until much later, but that would help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users