Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi from Michigan

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jezz60

jezz60

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:04 AM

Posted 07 March 2017 - 08:43 PM

Hi folks. I'm here to get help with a nasty virus of course but first things first right.

Your right I'm in Michigan, the Detroit area. It's getting warmer here in case you were wondering. Spring is almost here!

I'm kind of  a mediocre computer nut. Kind of being lazy these days and haven't the bucks for a big bad arse gaming computer anymore. I was getting into builds at one time, then the market just went haywire and costs were horrid. So now I have to keep this laptop alive as long as I can while I just chat on forums, do email, facebook, and personal business. To be honest, my arm just can't handle gaming anymore and that's the real truth. Aw well, my husband kind of balks a bit too. Well, he married a computer nut so what did he expect. Jezz used to be my gaming name since you wanted to know right?

I printed off the kotver!gm2  removal guide., a nasty one, thought I'd spend my Saturday trying to get rid of it. I hope that someone will be on then, cuz I will need some help. Like I want to spend my precious day off fixing my computer right? Not But it's either I fix it or take it to the geek squad, OH NO!

Anyway back to me. what do I do for a living? I'm a BMET in a hospital. In a couple years I plan on retiring. Been there 28 years. Hubs and I have to get busy and rid all the toys and move someplace a little quieter and cheaper. Lots to do!

Well, I used to be able to keep up with all the techy computer talk. I've gotten lazy and just lost my touch but I can try and keep up with you geeks. I belong to a simple seniors forum now, lol. How about that!!! We have some computer geeks there, ya the old guys! Hey seniors got it going on, really!

Maybe I'll hang for awhile and read what people are talking about until Saturday. I might like it here, ya never know. Even if I just hang out until I'm fixed, I'm glad you are here. Happy to chat any day even if it's just to chat. Thanks for letting me join the group.

Later and wish me luck,

Jezz

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 SuperSapien64

SuperSapien64

• Members
  • 974 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:04 AM

Posted 07 March 2017 - 09:08 PM

Hi jezz60 welcome to the BC forums. :)

#3 jezz60