Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Files encrypted By cosuc.exe copycat of CRYPTOLOCKER Helpppp Meeeee PLSSS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 dror1723

dror1723

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:31 AM

Posted 07 March 2017 - 04:14 PM

i need some help 

i got encrypted and i have 168 hr to end that 

i dont know what to do all my 15 yrs photo,docs,pdf etc had being encrypted 

i don know what to do pls help me with that 

i3uoee.jpg

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dror1723

dror1723
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 07 March 2017 - 04:18 PM

the file that i see every where caled 

"your files are locke.txt"

and it fill with that:

Your personal files encryption produced on this computer: photos, videos, documents, etc.
Encryption was produced using a unique public key RSA-2048 generated for this computer.

To decrypt files you need to obtain the private key.

If your time is up, or you or your antivirus deleted CryptoLocker from your computer,
and you do not see CryptoLocker window - the latest copy of the key remains our support.

To obtain the private key for this computer, you need pay 0.65 Bitcoin (~828 USD)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Bitcoin address:

1L3h7we8EJ7ud85exnPyZDvyJYwrdFiriV

You must send 0.65 Bitcoin to the specified address and report it to e-mail customer support.

In the letter title you must specify your Bitcoin address to which the payment was made.

Support e-mail: cosuc01@india.com cosuc02@india.com

Please do not contact customer support with the request to get the key for free.
Such messages will be marked as spam and decryption in the future will be impossible.

Thank you for understanding.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The most convenient tool for buying Bitcoins in our opinion is the site:

There you can buy Bitcoins in your country in any way you like, including electronic payment systems,
credit and debit cards, money orders, and others.

Instructions for purchasing Bitcoins on account localbitcoins.com read here:

Video tutorial detailing on buying Bitcoins using the site localbitcoins.com here:

Please check other ways to buy bitcoins:

Also you can use to buy Bitcoins these sites:

https://www.bitstamp.net/ - Big BTC exchanger
https://www.coinbase.com/ - Other big BTC exchanger
https://btcdirect.eu/ - Best for Europe
https://coincafe.com/ - Recommended for fast, many payment methods
https://bittylicious.com/ - Good service for Europe and World

Please do not try to decrypt the files by third-party decryptors, an error that allowed
to decrypt files for free, it has been found and corrected as early as one of the earliest versions.
Decrypt the files for free at the moment is impossible. Do not waste your time!

Attention!

After 168 hours, we reserve the right to increase the amount of the payment at its discretion.

#3 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,595 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:31 AM

Posted 07 March 2017 - 04:25 PM

Did you submit any samples of encrypted files and ransom notes to ID Ransomware for assistance with identification and confirmation? Uploading both encrypted files and ransom notes together provides a more positive match and helps to avoid false detections.

Samples of any encrypted files, ransom notes or suspicious executable's (installer, malicious files, attachments) that you suspect were involved in causing the infection can be submitted here (https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/submit-malware.php?channel=168) with a link to this topic. There is a "Link to topic where this file was requested" box under the Browse... button. Doing that will be helpful with analyzing and investigating by our crypto malware experts.
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

#4 dror1723

dror1723
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 07 March 2017 - 04:31 PM

Did you submit any samples of encrypted files and ransom notes to ID Ransomware for assistance with identification and confirmation? Uploading both encrypted files and ransom notes together provides a more positive match and helps to avoid false detections.

Samples of any encrypted files, ransom notes or suspicious executable's (installer, malicious files, attachments) that you suspect were involved in causing the infection can be submitted here (https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/submit-malware.php?channel=168) with a link to this topic. There is a "Link to topic where this file was requested" box under the Browse... button. Doing that will be helpful with analyzing and investigating by our crypto malware experts.

thx alot i upload photo file that encrypt from that locker...

i dont know what to upload more...

i have alot of that kind of file

#5 dror1723

dror1723
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 07 March 2017 - 04:37 PM

20fx82d.jpg

#6 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,595 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:31 AM

Posted 07 March 2017 - 05:07 PM

Unfortunately, newer PClock variants are not decryptable and there is no longer any way to provide decryption without paying the ransom. The Emsisoft Decrypter created for earlier PClock variants will not work. Fabian explains why in Post #987. If attempting to run the Emsisoft Decrypter for PClock or Pclock2 on undecryptable newer variants, you may receive a message which indicates "This system does not appear to have been targeted by the PClock virus in the past...", then the tool will close.

There is ongoing discussion in this topic where victims can post comments, ask questions and seek further assistance. Other victims have been directed there to share information, experiences and suggestions.When or if a solution is found, that information will be provided in the above support topic and you will receive notification if subscribed to it. In addition, a news article most likely will be posted on the BleepingComputer front page.

Rather than have everyone with individual topics, it would be best (and more manageable for staff) if you posted any more questions, comments or requests for assistance in the above support topic discussion...it includes experiences by experts, a variety of IT consultants, end users and company reps who have been affected by ransomware infections. To avoid unnecessary confusion, this topic is closed.

Thanks
The BC Staff
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users